Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 128 - Thanks for taking care of my senpai...!!

Dex-chan lover
Well, looks like K Manga is a disaster. I'll continue to do future Nagatoro chapter like before. The only difference is that I'll be translating instead of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (unless he decides to return). If you find a translation error, don't be shy to point it out. I want to learn more Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Well, looks like K Manga is a disaster. I'll continue to do future Nagatoro chapter like before. The only difference is that I'll be translating instead of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (unless he decides to return). If you find a translation error, don't be shy to point it out. I want to learn more Japanese.

We'll watch your career with great interest.

Much much better than the other group who did that odd translation.
You did great so far in this chapter. Looking forward on the next chapters as well o/

I really hope someone at least keeps translating this. Even if K manga was good, it like every other official manga service isn't available in my country, even when I want to give them money they're not giving me an option to do that which is why it's frustrating when translators drop series when they're picked for official translations and simulpub.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for keeping this series going!

Dex-chan lover
I really hope someone at least keeps translating this. Even if K manga was good, it like every other official manga service isn't available in my country, even when I want to give them money they're not giving me an option to do that which is why it's frustrating when translators drop series when they're picked for official translations and simulpub.
same here thats why i was so worried about this one

I was hoping you come back! :) I couldn't bear with that other release. It was a nice try, but the dialogs were, ugh... The context was conveyed, but it left a weird, unsatisfying feeling afterwards in me... So, thank you!

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Thanks for coming back, /a/nonymous!! Sorry, but the "Ecchi No Doujinshi" "translation" was clearly done by someone without a good grasp of English, which made it pretty tough to get through. I realize English is a difficult language for most non-native speakers to learn (hell, it's hard enough for too many native speakers to get grammar and syntax right, NO thanks to most schools failing to teach it properly anymore); but the job of translating these to English should be left up to someone who is intimately familiar with both languages--which just makes sense. I sincerely hope you will continue to do so with Nagatoro. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread