Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 136 - Gamo-chan!! Go for it!!

Dex-chan lover
Announcement:
My group is now collaborating with Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans. My group will continue to translate and typeset as usual, but now Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans will help us clean, redraw, and typeset and translate SFX. I'm positive this collaboration will lead to better and higher-quality Nagatoro scans and improve our translation work. Thank you for your work, Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans!

Dex-chan lover
Incredibly sweet chapter, I loved that Gamo knew she was naturally talented, understood that she didn't want to put work into it but still respected her. In the end, Gamo saw that her naturally talented friend was truly focused for this event leading to her getting help.

Dex-chan lover
Go Gamo!!! Also, it’s interesting to see Nagatoro’s attitude toward judo earlier in her life. If she was naturally talented but not committed to getting better, it makes sense that she became frustrated to the point of quitting when she started losing repeatedly to Orihara.

Fed-Kun's army
Announcement:
My group is now collaborating with Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans. My group will continue to translate and typeset as usual, but now Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans will help us clean, redraw, and typeset and translate SFX. I'm positive this collaboration will lead to better and higher-quality Nagatoro scans and improve our translation work. Thank you for your work, Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans!
No way, the war between rivaling translations is over! Now the comments can finally shut up about the translations!

...well, until the next controversial thing happens, anyway.
But hey, now there's just one translation that'll come out! That's great!

Users who are viewing this thread