Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 142 - Senpai!! Wait wait wait...

Dex-chan lover
Page 27 is her hand reversed? It should be the other way right? That's a left hand.

4zU80Uf.png

Edit: it's like that on page 28 too. That's a handshake!

xoAUOFU.png
This is clearly an example of how hand holding is beyond the scope of this manga. A confession? Please, that is three levels above this.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, personally, I don't believe her badmouthing will be as foul as it was in pre-serialisation. The tone of last chapters and their relationship now is too mild for that. Nonetheless, we finally have arrived. And what a ride it was, gentlemen.
By the way, Orihara breaking into crying was a little surprising. Now I wonder, does she still cry when she loses matches, or is it some childhood trauma and she cries only when losing to Nagatoro?

Dex-chan lover
Page 27 is her hand reversed? It should be the other way right? That's a left hand.

4zU80Uf.png

Edit: it's like that on page 28 too. That's a handshake!

xoAUOFU.png
maybe I have a small brain, but as I read through this chapter, I NEVER NOTICED IT

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka knows what the readers want and gives them exactly what they want. I wish the others would pay attention, because here I'm in pure bliss meanwhile call of the night is ending and I'm dreading getting fucked over with a timeskip and a copy paste ending of his previous Manga

Dex-chan lover
I FUCKING HATE YOU NANASHI FIX YOUR MANGA HE NOT GONA CONFES TO HER NEIDER DOES SHE BECAUSE NANASHI IS A COVARD

Dex-chan lover
Nobody gonna talk about Nagatoro's horrifyingly serious wrist injury from Judo tho

Double-page supporter
Was hoping the bell would ring before the Ippon

Honestly I think the winners should have been reversed. It's way more interesting to have Paisen be the one who was victorious and Nagatoro the one who lost or at least both lose (if you want Paisen to have to push through and confess anyway) because it's unrealistic for Naga to beat an Olympic hopeful, even one playing on tilt, and it changes their dynamic if Paisen was the one to be in the position of 'power' for once in their relationship

Users who are viewing this thread