Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 150 - Senpai was just being really gross as usual

Dex-chan lover
Sincerely hope next chapter will not ignore that Nagatoro also did "something wrong".
This question of trust and sincerity is irrelevant is they ignore that she still can't respect Senpai's privacy and struggles.

Dex-chan lover
JYQ5pZ7.png

oh he realized it. That's good.

Dex-chan lover
I think people are getting their panties in a knot too much. Yes, she was wrong for looking through his stuff without asking...and she already apologized for it. The issue is that the two things are not on the same level. It's well known that Nagatoro feels insecure about her body, so senpai hiding it from her made her feel like her boyfriend also thinks she's lacking.

To put it another way, imagine the guy has insecurities about the size of his penis and his girlfriend tries to hide her nude sketches of Jamal "3 legs" Johnson.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone remind me why is Naoto's privacy something that we actually give a shit about all of a sudden
Throughout this entire manga we haven't had a single molecule of respect for his boundaries but now that they told each other their feelings it does? Because that sounds like bullshit if you ask me

Dex-chan lover
You're right. It is a "misunderstanding" still. Nagatoro was wrong, but she reflected on it and apologized. She knew she did something wrong, but it didn't change the fact that Paisen was being dodgy and weird and then lied about nude sketching someone. Paisen was being weird, and he should know that Nagatoro would ultimately understand. I think this is very genuine for new couples. I like that they are struggling to figure out how to interact with each other properly. They'll both be stronger for it. I think both sets of friends reacted properly. Gamo is a real G and art club Kouhai too.
When Nagatoro apologized last chapter it wasn't the result of self-reflection and remorse, it was a reaction to Senpai doubling-down instead of fessing up, it was more of a "I'm sorry you feel that way" kind of sorry.

Dex-chan lover
Sincerely hope next chapter will not ignore that Nagatoro also did "something wrong".
This question of trust and sincerity is irrelevant is they ignore that she still can't respect Senpai's privacy and struggles.
This is some real "I know I lied to your face but you should apologize for looking at my phone" logic right here

Dex-chan lover
make a girl cry, thats not gonna fly. make a girl smile, you pass the trial

Group Leader
It's getting bigger...
As time goes on it just keeps getting bigger and bigger...

That ahoge has become too strong

Dex-chan lover
Onee-toro's reaction to her brother being the sole recipient of a pillow to the face was hilarious. :dogkek:

And I don't know what was more blessed, the shot of Nagatoro's friends being supportive or Gamo showing that she's a real one to BOTH Nagatoro and Naoto.

I feel most other manga would've just had her march on over to him so she could slap him upside the head but instead she seems to have seen through the problem and was simply fetching the solution (Naoto himself).

Major Gamo W this chap I'd say :win:

Users who are viewing this thread