Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 152 - My Senpai...

Dex-chan lover
As some of you may have known (Especially everyone who joined my discord server) I underwent LASIK surgery a week and change ago so I'm still recovering from it but at least my eyes aren't as tender as they were before and I'm adapting as to how the light looks on my pc monitor, I will get back on the groove of uploading this week! But enough about me, there's only 2 more nagatoro chapters after this one, I'm really gonna miss the Toro...
ooooh. How was it? Can you see a lot better? Any eye flutters when you look at the blue sky?

End incoming... A bit sad but I think the author is clean on cutting it when its still good. I wonder what he will publish next

Group Leader
ooooh. How was it? Can you see a lot better? Any eye flutters when you look at the blue sky?
My eyes are still recovering but as for eye floaters, it's funny because I feel like they didn't fully disappear but they seem as if they were cut in half, I don't know how to explain it they just look different as they used to look, sometimes they don't even appear at all.

Users who are viewing this thread