Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Hey, Senpai?

Banned
dude how is this mc not fully addicted to making her embarrassed yet. it should turn him into the sadist.

Dex-chan lover
@jdjohndoe13 7-Elevens are actually relatively common in Japan, though they may be based out of America. Fun fact: 7-Eleven apparently is and has been owned by a Japanese holding company since the 90s. In this case, it's probably translated as 7-Eleven because it is one. If you look at the store shown in the background it has the identifiable triple stripe around the top. Though I can't argue a translation note wouldn't help, it doesn't seem particularly necessary as 7-Eleven is a rather searchable convenience store chain.

@jdjohndoe13 7-Elevens are actually rather popular in Japan. Not just that, Japanese 7-Elevens are some of the best in the world. They've got basically everything in there.

@jdjohndoe13 its an international chain of convenience stores yet you have to live in the USA to know about it? That logic doesn't add up

Dex-chan lover
@NotKusou
Alright, alright, you guys are all correct, I was wrong. 7-Eleven operates, franchises, and licenses 71,100 stores in 17 countries as of July 2020 (according to Wikipedia). I was wrong to consider that most English-speaking users on this site who know about existence of 7-eleven are from USA. Obviously they are from Japan or Laos. So let me rephrase then:
For those who are (un)fortunate enough not to live in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau, Mainland China, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Turkey, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, Australia or United States: "7-eleven" refers to an international chain of convenience stores.

Dex-chan lover
@NotKusou
Alright, alright, you guys are all correct, I was wrong. 7-Eleven operates, franchises, and licenses 71,100 stores in 17 countries as of July 2020 (according to Wikipedia). I was wrong to consider that most English-speaking users on this site who know about existence of 7-eleven are from USA. Obviously they are from Japan or Laos. So let me rephrase then:
A lot of people who live outside of those countries have seen 7-Eleven stores in movies and TV shows, or when they went on trips, as well.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh senpai’s gonna visit her house, how romantic

She’s gonna be like, “is this your first time in a girl’s house, you perv”

Users who are viewing this thread