Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Thanks, Senpai!!

Dex-chan lover
People keep complaining about the lack of “bullying” in this... I get that the initial vibe was different but I much rather see a work with actual character development instead of milking 100 chapter of teasing to the point where Nagatoro becomes basically irredeemable, I remember in the beginning people were already hating her for that.
They’re at least friends by now...so something past the point of friendly teasing would just lead to actual fights between the two.
Edit: Grammar

hmm, guess people aren't a fan of development and progression...
Manga authors drag shit out and keep putting cliche redundant content in their works, appreciate a proper progressing story maybe?

I am intrigued by this perverted alternate universe take on Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san. The girl will undoubtedly prove a wildcat in bed. ?

Double-page supporter
Senpai, it doesn't matter if you did it or not. It's the thoughts that count ?

can she just let him lick her armpits already
Screen_Shot_2017-08-15_at_11.57.51_AM.png

Double-page supporter
Apparently, everyone forgets how things were when we were in school. I remember in 9th grade when this girl I had the hots for wanted to share a drink with me. While the term "indirect kiss" never entered my mind, you can be damn well sure that my teenage brain and hormones were WELL aware of the fact that I was drinking a giant Big Gulp with one straw that had been in the mouth of a babe. If anything, my biggest concern was, "I hope what I ate for lunch isn't leaving any nasty tastes/smells on this straw!" ?

this became a tame slice of life faster than i expected. i dont even look forward to it anymore.

What's the problem with indirect kisses? The bottle is still a bottle, man. If anything it doesn't feel really hygienic

Dex-chan lover
See, if you were alpha as fuck, this is where you wipe the bottle on your shirt and drink. Heh.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the cat expressions, so good that they're back again. Good to see them!

HOLD THE FUCK UP! in the earlier Chapters where they not on the phone with eachother why are they exchanging contact info now too

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh the inconsistentcy of having made extra omakes hit now, whatever take it as that bath chapter happened after this

Good itll of course only be her asking him out but whatever lol hes that lucky.

She already went through all this trouble i swear mc you better fly to wherever she summons you.

I'm glad the bullying is gone. we lose the annoying part of the audience and i get to enjoy the wholesomeness. I didn't enjoy the harsh bullying anyway. Nothing to be enjoyed was derived from it

Users who are viewing this thread