Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.4 - Extra chapter: You're totally gross, Senpai~

@ErikMm I came to check the chapter comments for this reason, and was equally disappointed at the lack of mentions of said topic.

Author check ur work, for the love of god. Those eyes many times grosser than anything about poor paisen here.

@Mikau One eye looks like she's disinterested, the other looks like a robot locking on to fire a laser. That's not anisocoria; the eyes don't even remotely look like they belong to the same person.

84554008.png

Aggregator gang
It's sorta telling, in many ways, that Nagatoro's legitimate nightmare involves A) Senpai going with some other girls B) those other girls being specifically Gamo and Yosshi...

Someone REALLY hates losing.

Double-page supporter
Nagatoro: "I fear no man, but that... thing... *Senpai having strong self-confidence* It scares me"

hmm maybe this is a sign that she should stop bullying him or he'll lose interest. the tactic "being mean keeps 'em keen" doesnt necessarily work all the time.

@athzuwu
Rom-Com logic: whenever anyone takes a nap withought a blanket, doesnt matter what season it is, if their love-interest doesnt cover them with some they WILL catch a cold. so yah

Dex-chan lover
treat them mean keep them keen applies to women not men lmao

Users who are viewing this thread