Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Let's Go Home, Senpai!

I really like the tall friend she seems to support Nagatoro with sempai. And is it just me but the other friend seemed kind of scared/creeped with those 2 guys?

This chapter was such a good heartwarmer. Our guy Paisen has come a long way.

I need more of the twintailed ditz in my life.

Dex-chan lover
Not much in this chapter that we haven’t already seen, though it is a bit creepy that he was just listening in to their conversation. But I guess it’s an excuse to show how he is kind of able to man up and help his cute kouhais.
Also new gyaru revealed!
Edit: need to point out that in the final Noodly panel, Nagatoro is pushing the blondie away from touching senpai’s fluff. She never gives up, huh?

Dex-chan lover
you will never have a harem full of girls who bully you

why even live

Fed-Kun's army
FRZPMDY.png

Protecting her paisen from those other girls

jak

Contributor
So at what point do we start calling this a harem?

Dex-chan lover
@Garrett
It wouldn't need to get axed. A good story knows when it's the time to end. The development has felt quite natural in this one, so this could end any time after taking one step more, not feeling hurried at all. No need to stretch it beyond reason.

Fed-Kun's army
There were a lot of nice moments in this chapter. The fact that Nanashi remembered that there was a fourth girl in Nagatoro's circle of friends. The two main friends still doing there best as shippers on deck with the red-head (I assume her hair is red) calling senpai over and her smirk when and Nagatoro starts to go home with Senpai. Plus whether Senpai realizes it or not, he's becoming more integrated with Nagatoro's circle of friends with him being formerly introduced to the third friend.

I do think the best part of this comes from how Senpai acts here compared to how Senpai acted in chapter 6. In chapter 6, Senpai sees Nagatoro and Yosshi in a group mixer with two guys Yosshi invited. Senpai was curious as to what was going on, however he did not seem to care that much that Nagatoro was with two other guys. In fact he was anticipating seeing two guys he didn't care for get bullied by Nagatoro like he was and was confused when Nagatoro showed no interest in even talking with the two.

Now he finds himself in a similar situation this chapter with two guys approaching the group and hitting on Nagatoro. This time, the idea of Nagatoro even lightly teasing one of the guys makes Senpai feel jealous (whether he wants to admit that or not). It looks like Nagatoro will just coldly brush the two guys off, like what happened in chapter 6, but with a little help from one of the friends, Senpai approaches Nagatoro and asks her to go home with him to which Nagatoro is more than happy to agree to. Senpai is being more active and is starting to talk around people he once found too intimidating to deal with, showing that his relationship with Nagatoro has changed him for the better.

Nice chapter all around.

PS: Sorry NTR fanatics, this story is too wholesome for that shit.

There's a little hint for the young 'uns reading this. When in a group of female friends, they have the power. Be polite and DON"T BE SLEAZY. You will gain massive respect over time. Some of my favorite times were with my girlfriend and two other friends, say, going out for sushi. That will get you tons of jealous looks from the other guys sitting alone. It's all worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread