Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Let's Do It, Senpai!!

Aggregator gang
Yep, its EXACTLY what I said in my comments last chapter. I just really wish Nagatoro would of ripped her a new one :/
She abandoned the club and just walks in threatening the disbanded it. What a bitch. And silly people were calling Nagatoro the bitch right from teh begining.

btw, lol at the people in last chapters comments saying the Pres was best girl when they knew nothing about her lol. Really did make them look pretty dumb :3

@lenteraneko lol ? you says shes interested in him, but she hasnt even visited him in a year (and they go to teh same school) and the first time they meet, rather than a friendly "hello" or "what you been doing" or "Im back" . shes just threatening to strip the club from him while shes be being apart of nothing. Well she was going too, without Nagatoros involvement. Dam, your definition of "interested" is pretty twisted.

Dex-chan lover
I on the other hand think Pres is being quite reasonable here, even allowing the club to stay after bunch of good-for-nothings make it their hanging place if Paisen shows he wasn't just messing around all that time.

XL

Double-page supporter
Psst dumb bitch you already quit the club so you ain't president so you can't disband it. If your not attending then you get kicked out, no such as thing as "half quit". Ugh what is this stupid shit logic lol.

Aggregator gang
Sleepy gyaru will save them all with a ton of fanboy votes at the end. :p

All of you who are saying "she abandoned the club" have absolutely NO idea how the Japanese educational system works.

Lot of commenters here fail to understand the context of this situation. The explanation you're about to read from me is a little bit reaching, trying to create an understanding of this, but this is my view of the bigger picture. Yes, Senpai was left as "the leader" of the club, but he has allowed non-club members to abuse the room for their own gains. The art direction he's pursuing might also be straying away from the club's intended direction. It's vastly different from expectations from the Student Council.

In addition to that note, yes the Club President did "leave" the club all alone to Paisen, but she's still seen as the one responsible for it by the Council. Also, I suspect that she really had faith in Senpai being able to take care of the club on his own. Perhaps too much faith, and now that the Council heard rumors of the club's status, that makes Pres look really bad in their eyes. They've now pushed her into making a decision. They probably understood that it's only one person in that particular club, a WHOLE ROOM that could be dedicated to OTHER PEOPLE for ANOTHER CLUB. Afaik, schools in Japan are very competitive to one another. It's not just school sports teams that have to be the best, but also their other recreational clubs. The clubs really help define the status of the schools. Again, this is why the Council is pushing the Pres into making a decision, one that would be favorable to the school. It's likely they urged her that another club should take place in the art club's room. If Pres doesn't concede, it's likely that she'll face the consequences.

Of course, I do believe this is rightfully so. The Pres shouldn't have left Senpai too much freedom, but at the same time, he shouldn't have been so carefree either. The fault lies with all the characters. How much fault each of them have is varying, but they are all responsible for their own actions. So why the proposition by the Pres? Frankly, she wants Senpai to be able to keep the club, but he has to prove to the Council that the Art Club is worth keeping around.

I’m confused, he says that he’ll face all of them alone, but who is them? Has there ever been other club members, cause they both talked as though they existed.

Dex-chan lover
Well you know you're always alone there anyways so who gives a fuck.

Heroic Nagatoro does make my heart race, cant believe she was so cool while in that kinky costume, really wish shed swoop in and save me.

Users who are viewing this thread