Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Don't underestimate Toro Cat

Dex-chan lover
yandere mode activated

she will make her own art piece using the blood of those who dare flirt with sempai

Double-page supporter
Man, this isn't even an anime and I can still hear the most dead 'nyaa' to ever exist on page 4.

Fed-Kun's army
When it comes down to a vote, I can see the Prez getting the majority of the male student's votes and Paisen the girl's. I think the Prez will still win, but she'll be impressed enough to allow Paisen to reenter the club and make him the heir the following year to lead it.

This is getting interesting.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder I think. Let's see how a sprinkle of jealousy will enlarge their relationship!

After this, Nagatoro will have to murder block off some girls from Senpai and the same goes for Senpai with dudes lining up for NTR asking Naga out.

...I wonder if their relationship will go public sooner than later?

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh i hope this leads to progress and not drama.

Seeing Nagatoro hate doing her act is weirdly cute.

Damn prez has a lot of heart to expose herself like that.

Double-page supporter
That's some spectacularly resentful listlessness you've got going there, Hayacchi.

Supporter
Although the Art Club president's painting skill has certainly improved, her presentation itself seems low-tier. Granted she as the subject is incredibly beautiful, but similarly with her last submission, this is just her framed, sitting there, and little else. Strangely enough, she looks like she's in one of those blackmail hentai stories, and has just been given an ultimatum, lol. Senpai's paintings are so much more dynamic, emotive, lively. If there was more to her painting, it would speak more, I think; hell, if she'd painted a crown on her head, holding a scepter in her hand(s), and partially covered herself, barely, with a regal robe, it would be very fitting indeed. But just herself like this, is a rehash of her last exhibit.

Aggregator gang
@DevLogger Actually, it looks like any other piece of erotica that exists in real life. "The Nude Maja" is a famous example. Also, she said her theme for her collection(meaning more than one) was "Restrain and Release"...perhaps this was the "release" part of said theme.

Supporter
@Kami_Nana: Yes I agree, it looks like any other erotic painting; though the model is uniquely beautiful, the presentation is not. Further emulating the painting you mentioned even further might have allowed it become elevated as a sort of homage. In that case the onlooker is drawn to the boldly inviting facial expression of the model, in this one, it's boobs; boobs that are thrust forth with the facial expression that seems to say either "get it over with" or "I can't believe I'm doing this". Are the breasts the things being "released"? Believe me when I say that I understand what the AC prez was going for, and it is an improvement over her last presentation, it's just not nearly enough to match what her competition produced. But you know, the result was purposeful, and I think obvious.

Aggregator gang
@DevLogger No, I believe what's being "released" is her exhibitionism. She shows quite a few implications that she doesn't mind her body being seen by...well, anyone. That's why I don't see that scenario you're mentioning...there's no embarrassment or shame on her face as there tends to be in those kind of situations. Her expression seemed more...dignified and...serene? Proud, maybe?

Honestly, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be seen that way...or if the artist was restricted by the medium(black and white as opposed to full color, what I assume to be, oil painting) too much to make the presentation seem better. Then again, "The Nude Maja" is on a whole other, historic level so it's not really fair to compare a high schooler's painting to it...no matter how good she's supposed to be in-universe. Perhaps she should have given her painting a background of some sort. I also wonder why she chose to keep an article of her clothing/uniform on and not go full nude like before. I mean, if it was to cover her nipple, she easily has enough hair to do that and go all Lady Godiva. Perhaps I was wrong before, and it was not just to represent "release"(her nudity...the freedom of it)...but also the "restrain"(her clothing is restraints forced on her by society and the moral's of it and her school) part, too.

Supporter
@Kami_Nana: I think I pointed out that the AC president was an exhibitionist in one of earlier descriptions of her; that being said, I believe that her expression of art is partially a projection of her wanting to show herself off, lol. There's nothing wrong with this, of course, but from my own perspective, I believe the author of this manga has written her to be someone who, though she seems to be a very serious and authoritative individual, is actually an eccentric oddball; and this definition extends, especially later on, to many things she does. I firmly believe that her physical beauty is what commands so much attention (and she knows this, even if she doesn't admit it), and using that, to me, is a bit of an easy route to take when it comes to the art presentation competition. Think how much it would feed her ego if she were to win the competition; perhaps she would go even further with the next presentation (of herself). What if Senpai had painted himself, in a similar fashion; do you think he would have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning, lol? No, the highschoolers are drawn to a beautiful body, and once again, the president knows this.

Users who are viewing this thread