Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Has Spring finally come for our unpopular Senpai~!?

Aggregator gang
I don't see how this one was any "worse" than the last one Prez submitted, though... :/

Dex-chan lover
Support artistic freedom right now! We have the freedom to imagine, create and distribute diverse cultural expressions free of society's (both majority and minority) censorship! Say NO to a mind shackled by norms of morals! Artists are among the first to be silenced by indoctrinated society! Artistic freedom concerns the rights of citizens to access artistic expressions and take part in cultural life - and thus represents one of the key issues for democracy! By fighting with censorship of all kinds you fight for democracy!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, sure, it's avant garde art, but neither of her nude self-portraits are appropriate in a high school setting. Sure, college age is fine since your models are now legally adults, but there's no condoning of draw nude minors anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
@Varler
At my high school, one girl who was in photography did a set of nude photos
4fCgJ73.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@jdjohndoe13 Lol, I don't have any. :( And it wasn't anything explicit; no nipples or pussy. Just artsy black and white shots using shadows and stuff.

"Hey Sandy, who's your friend?"
"But...but you're supposed to be in the gorilla suit!"
"I am in the gorilla suit. I thought I was doing a pretty good job."

Dex-chan lover
censorship of the bad is good and a hell of a lot of "art" deserves it for being objectively evil/destructive

Users who are viewing this thread