Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - You're inviting me, Senpai!?

Fed-Kun's army
This misunderstanding didn’t really make sense, she talked about taking art class and being a bad artist so why didn’t she realize that’s what they were doing at the zoo?

Aggregator gang
It sounds a lot like she wanted him to give her his "milt" so she could mix it with her "roe"...
Damn girl, at least let the man finish school before you pester him to put a baby in you.

That or translation error.

Aggregator gang
If it somehow wasn't obvious enough earlier the Prez is a shipper.

And doesn't seem to have very much faith in Senpai's ability to move things along without some assistance, which... is excusable really.

Supporter
I like how on the very first page, the prez slides the door to the art room open all quick and dramatic, as if she were expecting something illegal to be going on. I'm glad she suggested a change for the MC's art though, since he only ever draws fruit or Nagatoro.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait...the end confuses me...was something lost in translation? Him asking her if she could draw, if she wanted to join him to sketch the animals, and her reaction to it seemed to imply her "ejaculation" misunderstanding was resolved...but, then...it wasn't?

@Quiescent-Rose Exactly! It didn't really make any sense. Something must have been lost in translation.

So Nagatoro actually came to the zoo EXPECTING he will ejaculate on/in her?

She knows Paisen so well, yet how could she have this sort of misunderstanding?

Double-page supporter
People reading too much in it, she just didn't understand how ejaculating fits in the sentence, she saw zoo ticket with animal pictures on it and forget the bit she didn't get.(probably)

I refuse to believe that Nagatoro was actually expecting to get laid that day. There must be another layer to the joke that I'm not getting.

Damn, either Nagatoro's been listening to too much Bloodhound Gang or there's something lost in translation

Poor Nagatoro, she just wanted a real date but paisen's self esteem is still not high enough to push for that yet.
Hayachii is just a little squirrel tryna get a nut.

Based on the picture ejaculation is a terrible translation especially considering the sushi chapter

It's milt, sperm sacs that you eat at sushi places.

Bruh nagatoro being thirsty here? This chapter doesnt make sense, how could she still not understand the sketching part, after senpai literally asked if she wants to sketch with him?
Or did she expect to ejaculate with senpai in the zoo? 🌚

Dex-chan lover
As much as she's drawn with noodle arms. There has to be a doujin out there of Nagotoro as a tentacle monster teasing Senpai right?

@birdinthetrap It was probably just her thinking they'd go eat sushi after the zoo or something after the whole milt thing. That's why she was picturing the sushi in her head and not something lewd. As much as she teases Senpai for being a virgin. She's a very innocent and timid girl when it comes to the more intimate moments between them.

Users who are viewing this thread