Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 63 - Morni~ng, Senpai!

@Gothicgm Yeah, I agree. It's just so old at this point that it's just not remotely funny or clever anymore. Especially when it's regurgitated by at least over 100 people every chapter their hands remotely touch, or even so much as their finger tips. It just makes me roll my eyes.

Anyway, decent chapter.

dropped, first episode was just bullying and now the author go crazy and do that without warning ! ?

Dex-chan lover
Not just holding hands, but even locking fingers?!? SUPER LEWD!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Gothicgm i dunno what you mean, the handholding joke, still completely hilarious. there's a rule that a friend told me. the first time, its hilarious. second time, pretty funny. third time, not really funny. 17th time, absolutely hilarious again.

Supporter
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed how Nagatoro so casually altered the context of the article she had read, from "your man" to "a man"; and Paisen didn't react to that at all! He only reacted to what she's doing, and not why she was acting upon such an article. Her attempts to grab his sleeve reminds me some of chapter 2 of the Nagatoro-san doujins. At this point, these two are unofficially dating, they just need a bit more peer pressure to recognize it. With the lewdness in this chapter though, I think they may have skipped a few steps.

Wow I knew the author also did some hentai but I didn't know he was this much of a degenerate

Users who are viewing this thread