Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - I won't tell you, Senpa~i♡

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for the dialogue where her teasing clashes with his shy response, something like this:
Nagatoro: Should I strip naked?
Senpai (spacing out): Yeah, sure, as you wish.
And then two frames of embarrassed Nagatoro and senpai who just realized what she asked and what he answered.

Double-page supporter
man all I can say about the pose is that it's not iaido, kendo or naginata considering I practiced these but it wouldn't have make sense, anybody got a sure answer ?

Dex-chan lover
it's the pose she takes whenever she's about to kick his butt on their way home, isn't it?
he's been pavloved into feeling happy whenever she assumes that pose 🤭

Dex-chan lover
Judo I guess ? Seems like she's taking up a throwing stance, or maybe she integrated something into a taekwondo stance or something ? She said it was her original and she's always throwing out kicks so taekwondo is my guess to something she put some original spin to.

Kinda interesting if now we're gonna be focusing on Nagatoros backstory and if she had some incident and left what she loved to do.

Finally the friends said flirting lol, idk of in the Japanese raws it had been said before but in English it's definitely the first time that word has been thrown.

Wow I just marathoned the whole series and what a fucking change you see in this chapter, senpai actually asks Nagatoro to be her model, gives her instructions in what pose to do, no fucking around and completely draws her, thighs and all lol and he's casually chatting with her, how nice, I really like that, progress, not just tripping on her tits 200 episodes for some open ending horseshit.

Not to mention wow he actually really liked the idea of them together in the future shopping together as a couple eh ? And that's something he's been doing a lot recently so I'm guessing he's gonna be making a move relatively soon ? Maybe ? Or some other asshole guy is gonna try and flirt with Nagatoro and he's finally gonna have the balls to tell him to fuck off?

IMG-20201112-031659.jpg

Aggregator gang
well she did some judo to senpai before so there's that

Dex-chan lover
this is gay, girls aren't suppressed martial arts pros. marital arts on the other hand,

Double-page supporter
Capoeira - I wonder if that was a reference to Kengan Omega, I don't know many stories that mention that fighting style.

Users who are viewing this thread