Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - You'll be all alone on Christmas won't you, Senpai~♡

@pathbreaker your wrong and making such a comment only promotes the creation of mediocrity. This chapter was crap. Spamming a compliment comment for such work only promotes the new age participation trophy mentality that plagues our current world. A world where entitlement runs rampant and everyone thinks shit should just be handed to them without putting in any work. A world where movies like the last Jedi is critically acclaimed even though the writer admitted to only making one draft and it's plagued with logical fallacies and retcons. A world where the legend of korra is usually considered a good show even though the moral to that story is, "if you have working tear ducts just let others fix your problems and never reflect on your actions or feel conflicted no matter what even if your a disrespectful idiot." So no sir. People complaining about the comment have every right to be here and theres nothing good about supporting mediocrity. It has a snowball effect

@Nikosgarofola I agree with you on everything you said. I guess a better way to put my point is "the chapter is complete and utter garbage, and it being the 69th is the only thing about it worth mentioning so who TF cares about us retards spamming a comment".

Just to clarify, fuck the manga and the chapter.

NICE

Really feels pointless knowing that any kind of romantic development will be delayed as long as possible for profit. Im gonna stop reading until its completed, supporting this kind of behaviour is just making it more commonplace

It's getting an anime!!!!!
yes-wwe-gif-7549364

https://tenor.com/view/yes-wwe-gif-7549364

Fed-Kun's army
@KRAZY
huh? isn't that the normal thing to do??
Wait....am I wasting my time looking for ecchi and action in manga that isn't going to have it!?

Users who are viewing this thread