Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

imagine how things would have turned out instead of paisen we had kazuma satou, the believer of true gender equality

WHY did you GIVE ME a FUCKING chapter ZERO. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

@Wickedhero
Wouldn't have fared better. Have you forgotten why he was a hikineet before getting isekai'd? Guy is also ridiculously weak to assertive girls. Only reason why he could do what he did was because he was unable to see Aqua as a romantic partner.

Alright I'm curious, what was with the chapter 2.5 by unknown that was deleted? Was it a troll chapter or something? If it was, was it at least done in an entertaining way?

@Wickedhero
If he had to use magical powers to get a normal girl to stop teasing him, I'd argue that would make him even more of a wimp than senpai. Senpai at least nowadays is able to stand his ground against Nagatoro with words alone.

@Lailaton you do know it's against the rules to send links to other manga reading sites in the comments?

Dex-chan lover
It took a bit but I'm just happy the story is allowing itself to be more than the gimmick it started from, real character development keeps these stories alive.

Users who are viewing this thread