Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - See you later

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck happened between last chapter and now iam so fucking confused? they fucked? she preggo'd? I NEED ANSWERS

@kronix she basically raped him and since they did it unprotected you can guess where the yandere is going with this a memory for her to remember

the only thing to know is what other promise he made to her to get her so damn crazy

Group Leader
I'm not really sure about the value of having photoes of the victims injured and naked would do to help the yandere

Dex-chan lover
from last chapter even tho we all tho they fucked (the blood was hers etc) turns they were fucking but the author pull a fast one and made it offscreen... mutha fucka oh well

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was too good. Poor Kazumi is going to remember this for a long time or get amnesia from the event being too traumatic.
Can't wait for the next one to see what Yotsuya will hear or do.

Group Leader
@khaos when i was that age, yeah. I'd rather save several lives and suffer the consequences, which will work as evidence against the offender anyhow. They'd have to construct better blackmail

embarasing pictures? you can do better than this. it is something impossible to hide. Sorry. The belly is fuckin open.

Users who are viewing this thread