Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Selfish Killing Obsession

Double-page supporter
What's with this stupid attempt at psychoanalyzing shit and why the fuck is this moron acting surprised and horrified that he want's to kill her for himself? And how the fuck isn't she evil? Kidnapping, torture and rape aren't evil? Is it because she's a woman? Or because she's fucking crazy? What the fuck? I thought the amnesia was stupid but god damn is this worse.

Dex-chan lover
This sister want to kill Midou herself then? ... Nah heffer ... Midou gone fuck you up good. I bet that after Midou saw him her memories came back. She is is going to be waiting for that sister to show up.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, right back at you gal bitch. She wasn't there and she is talking shit. Having to live in a situation where you can't even attempt smile to a woman because a crazy bitch is going to kill her and so on is a living hell. Yeah, there maybe no physical damage.

Also fuck amnesia. Hate when authors use that card. She might be faking it for all we know. It sooo convenient that she lost her memories.

Supporter
@kronix "you [MC] were never directly involved, so fuck off, I (the sister) will deal with her myself"

yeah i agree with most of the comments below, yotsuyas sister is a side character yet she calls the MC a side character when he's far more involved in it than she is, i mean everything she said is contradictory because she isn't involved yet she's doing it for her sister. some next level amount of hypocrisy going on here.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted the guy to have a second thought for this, but the sister's way of 'persuasion' was so bad it would 95% not work.

Two chapters of utter garbage in a row, seriously all the reasoning behind these two chapters is just awful.

Dex-chan lover
that was som BS from the Sister, he was forced to watch his first crush lying dead before, then he was bound to watch his second crush beeing tortured by the same girl that killed sayed childhod friend, and the Sister says he is just a side charater? Sure HE wasnt hurt physicly, but every act hurt him mentaly. He lived with the fear to love anyone....jeah hes just a side character...
the Amnesia Plot is also so dumb it hurts, jeah she forgett everything so all is well....what if she remebers? or if she faked Amnesia? this manga is very....strange sometimes.... I mean the fact she isnt looked up in som mental clinic is more then enoght... XD

Users who are viewing this thread