Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Kiss

Fed-Kun's army
"I can't win against Midou"

Pretty sure a knife or gun could help with that. You DID bring a knife on your planned murder attempt... didn't you? You DID resolve yourself to facing the repercussions under the law or steeled yourself for a murder suicide in order to remove this monster from the world... didn't you? If you were willing to kill surely nothing is stopping you, you have nothing to lose. This MC is a fucking idiot.

Oh boy here come the "JUST KILL HER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" comments again. He has no resolution. The only resolution we have seen from him was "I won't get close to anyone so they don't get hurt." And that sure didn't last long. It's a story of a sociopath killing/torturing anyone near her hapless target. Buckle up and enjoy the ride or get off because you won't enjoy it if you look any deeper than that.

Dex-chan lover
Can the MC just off himself? That'd be the easiest way to defeat Midou at this point since he's too pathetic to actually TRY to stop her. Take away the only thing she wants, and she loses forever. Pathetic MC can't even handle a simple task of stopping her, so he can at least steal from her in the most glorious fashion. Maybe that would save this story.

Yeah it's not like the manga or the story is bad/pointless, is the MC the one that sucks, its just like @lostsage said, he got no resolve/resolution. Pretty lame seeing him being there doing nothing after all the "suffering" he went through. Really pisses me off to a point that its funny to me xD

Dex-chan lover
why does everyone keep calling the MC a he? Midou Saki is a girl, has been from the start. as far as i can tell this is her story, not Kazumi's.

I was thinking what if the gender is swapped. The guy is the yandere and the girl is the mc

Aggregator gang
Yes.. like..
this is good.
you just need to love her, where's the fucking harm

Dex-chan lover
I know this is getting shit and all but can we agree that Midou is cute as fuck?

Double-page supporter
Art is subjective but this story and writing is just terrible and illogical.

Why are they so afraid of her again?

Contributor
Midou should be loved, once you do it she can be a cute bride, a bit jealous but still... ?

Contributor
But now they can just love each other and everything will be fine. Nice happy ending.

Tbh i dont see how this could last 76 chapters.. either asspull story or time skip again

FFS it’s 70 chapter long. If you’re expecting him to turn alpha “any chapter now” and slash her then this isn’t the manga you think it is. Stop going on every chapter and going “where’s his resolve”, be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread