Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Living Together

Double-page supporter
Dude was so set on killing her, and now he's just pussing out after a month of essentially free opportunity to do so. Her threats against the other girl(s) don't mean shit as long as she isn't actively holding one at knife point. At the very least, he or whatsherface can contact authorities and tell them that Midou's memories are back and she's up to some shit again.

Dex-chan lover
How long until insanity ensuses?

this_is_fine.jpeg

this man deserve it imo. he is so indecisive. If he really hates her, then he should kill her when she regained her memories, not finding causus beli or something reason like you are going for a war. Heck even you become a murderer, you can spill her crime and gain public sympathy. Even the officer already know her background and seems chill if something happen to her (he still will warned him though as a police).

I do not know what does this man want and his way of thinking. I began to wonder he himself enjoy this.

ain't this the perfect place to kill her? no one else is there and with this girl just like that can't you just do a surprise kill?

Dex-chan lover
dear lord just murder her already. i hate that this manga has made me say that but at this point sacrifice the two girls shes threatening and end the threat before she starts hurting other people.

Dex-chan lover
@gigabarto

Chida Daisuke: "So, we have this dude. We have this girl. This dude is indecisive and can't make decisions while the girl is just a btch."

Manga company: "Oh that's great and all but I don't think our customers enjoy that kind of sto-"

Chida Daisuke: "Did I mentioned that the girl is a pink-haired yandere?"

Manga company:
m_3AuCkY1pG6lXDlaEEa1rpiucurRjiNIzgC2kcerek1tP9JyISxxhtrGZoj2fHszS55THHHw6i2clBIUH0tupyyEruPGaPrhwpyDIAFu4u1zhyA_8E0Qw=w360-h202-nc

Dex-chan lover
There is only there way to deal with a yandere: love her, kill her, or kill yourself. Like, what do this cunt expect in the future, taking her to doctor Phil or some shit?

Dex-chan lover
I think she is like those 90s and 80s Serial Killers from hollywood, she has the mystic power of not beeing able to get killed, even if she is just a normal human.

I have never seen Yandere done this badly.

Normally Yandere is done a few different ways. In Future Diaries she was the MC's ally from the start and had charm. So even when she went off the deep end you were kinda rooting for her and felt bad for what happened to drive her into such insanity.

In a few others she's made the villain from the start but given enough authority, power, or intelligence to justify her not getting a quick end.

The most common use of Yandere gives her enough self control to not murder everyone and simply threaten or glare menacingly.

This? THis is just annoying. The girl is not smart or skilled enough to justify her hold over them. She stupidly killed someone as a pre schooler and brutally tortured another one instead of even once making the effort to win his heart properly. Then she "gets amnesia" although I still think she was faking it and reveals the truth on her own instead of using the fact they thought the old her was gone to get close to him. Even an idiot would know he's not the slightest bit happy and as a Yandere she should want to achieve genuine love not this paper thin act.

The thing that makes this worse with each chapter is that because the Yandere is not smart, strong, or anything the MC is turned into the ultimate wimp to prevent her downfall.

Users who are viewing this thread