Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Love's Sin

Aggregator gang
@bosbarret
Yeah, it's kinda hard when he's restrained, starving, dehydrated, sleep-deprived, tortured and probably drugged because otherwise I don't think he'd conscious at this point...

Dex-chan lover
@moikkai I like how you project and generalize your ideas on people. Your comment may have made sense if this was a top-tier quality work and there was a mob whining about it being bad because they felt disturbed by the presented matters, but this is not the case, is it? Last time I checked the manga does not have any discerning features beyond being an edgy torture fantasy.

not mind breaking enough this is not the despair im talking about. btw i see this art somewhere in the hentai site but i forget its name and pretty sure a weird hentai torture type.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean before being restrained like that. He can stab her with a knife and go to jail afterwards

endure it bro. u got this :(
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
To make matters worse, she is into feet fetish... this is lower than a person can get.

If nails went through the bone, marrow is infected and without specialized help soon they're unrecoverable. It'll be pure fantasy if he could somehow manage to recover without amputation...

Dex-chan lover
To make matters worse, she is into feet fetish... this is lower than a person can get.

If nails went through the bone, marrow is infected and without specialized help soon they're unrecoverable. It'll be pure fantasy if he could somehow manage to recover without amputation...
Yep, like the knife aand the hand cured with a band-aid
My DURGE: yes i love you, but i want love your death body, and try convince that the best is she self unlive

I cant believe there are freaks out there that would want everything thats happened to kazumi to happen to them...

Users who are viewing this thread