Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 5 Ch. 56 - The devil's studies

>page 4
>she's gotten buffer
>not 5 pages later, shes slender again

????

Dex-chan lover
You know ... for a second there I almost felt sorry for her ... ALMOST! Then I remembered that this psycho-bitch has killed one person, indirectly put another in a wheel-chair, tortured many MANY people, and is just pure bat-shit crazy. But that devotion to making herself attractive ... as warped as that is for her ... was a little cute. Now I feel sick to my stomach ... can't wait for her to die <3
You forgot that she made her mother quite insane by not changing at all and pushed into committing suicide...

Dex-chan lover
When they were plotting the scheme, draugr crazy psycho was training.

How the hell she got a job at pharmacy? Not like her being in kindergarten wasn't sketchy as fuck, but this... c'mon...

Dex-chan lover
When they were plotting the scheme, draugr crazy psycho was training.

How the hell she got a job at pharmacy? Not like her being in kindergarten wasn't sketchy as fuck, but this... c'mon...
I said before, the MC was doing nothing by 5 years, 0 Martial arts training, 0 body building, 0 weapon training
Midou in 6 months is now the perfect serial killer, that abs!!!

About her job, is only a clerk, usually there are a technician in the background 3 clerks, and remember, in this manga everyone is dumb and she is over the average o.o

Dex-chan lover
I said before, the MC was doing nothing by 5 years, 0 Martial arts training, 0 body building, 0 weapon training
Midou in 6 months is now the perfect serial killer, that abs!!!

About her job, is only a clerk, usually there are a technician in the background 3 clerks, and remember, in this manga everyone is dumb and she is over the average o.o
There's two types of depression, passive and depression gym.

Users who are viewing this thread