Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Just married already!
also I would luv to see them a few years after. Iori as housewife/husband(?) and Hazuki the salary worker.

Dex-chan lover
Is that my favourite amogus character - the guy from amogus? In my favourite Chinese comics? That's so drip.

After posting this I feel the need to edit in this apology. Forgive me.

Nice showing your best to your girlfriend because she can adore and praise you. Maybe both can transist into living together like a normal couple but hey the cuteness of them living apart is great too! The croquettes looked great with Curry and rice. I want to see them continue to being cute !

Haha thanks for the chapter translation!

Uhh Red is sus!!

@skyggg007
I’m sure it’s meant to show that particular character being derpy, because it’s assumed that women will be good at it.

In this case she just didn’t pay attention to which of two ingredients, with the rest of the dish looking alright.
I have done this exact thing, and I’m a good cook. All that means is I can sometimes salvage a mistake.l of my own, in this case.
“Crap, that was cinnamon, not cumin! Let’s get creative!”

Group Leader
Wait, in that family photo, is that Hazuki's brother? or her parents? Have we already learned that she has a brother and I just forgot?

Users who are viewing this thread