Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi

Group Leader
Well, here's a temporary solution as suggested by the author:

I will post the upcoming chapters under the comments of their Twitter post. I will link them here once I'm done.

(The author's busy drawing because they promised a twice-per-week upload for two weeks, they will give a full reply after that)

So, keep an eye here.

Group Leader
@TheSpectreHauntingEurope

Well, it's not like I will be posting anything else anyway. I will put a 1-week group delay and link it there.

I don't think we can do what you suggested unless they are something like Mangaplus's series

Nvm not allowed. Just check the comments every now and then

Group Leader
Chapter 31 is out!

https://twitter.com/HachirumiScans/status/1356951238076637188

Note: Posting on Twitter is just a temporary option that the author gave. They are still thinking about allowing me to post on MangaDex. Once I get the green light, I will repost the chapters that are on Twitter here. Don't lose hope, stop whining, be patient.

@Forcy
“Now they’re a cringey couple” would be close.
bakapuru is a portmanteau of “baka” and “couple”.
Refers to a couple that will canoodle in public, use pet names and be all touchy-feely.

...apples?

Group Leader
Sad news, I will not be continuing this series due to ‘copyright issues’. My guess is that this series is getting a serialization, who knows? (Don’t take my word for it)

Well, that’s all from me. If any other groups want to pick it up (I know another group is already working on it), go on, I guess.

😫
Sad to hear. I really liked this series. Hope someone will pick it up.

I am sorry but this is clearly the author believing we will some how enjoy their work in the native language, oh well. Nationalism never brings victory.

If the Author wants people to stop translating their work into other languages, then they can start uploading it in those languages. Who throws away the chance for their work to spread anyway.

Regardless of what happens, this will just leave a sour taste in any future readings. Incredibly disappointed.

@cratekitten not studying Japanese? Weak.
@akeno017 you do know that copyright laws changed in Japan and that this stuff happens? If it is getting serialized or otherwise.

As Forcy said chill. If you really like this series support it no matter what. You are reading a free translation so why are you complaining anyway.

@tofupatty Why would I learn the language of a nation slowly dying due to a lack of birth rates and mass population decline? I enjoy anime but I am not insane.

@Forcy Will you be continuing to release the series on twitter, or are you just completely done with it now? Also, what group is going to be translating it in the future?

this manga is literally golden omg i love it... if anyone has more to recommend plz lmk more titles

also omg i hope they continue updating it on mangadex.. altho tbh twitter is fine as well

@Forcy alright, thank you very much for all of the chapters you've released until now. Good luck with whatever projects you work on in the future.

@CrateKitten it makes you sound like a hypocrite and an entitled idiot if you get mad and cry about how someone isn’t translating for free (and illegally) anymore. It’s the artist work and Forcy is showing respect which you should understand. Hell you should thank Forcy instead of bitching. If I took something of yours you would want the same. You say Nationalism never brings victory but you sure pushing it by making a Japanese person conform to your country beliefs and attitudes, claiming “why should I study Japanese and respect Japanese people but I sure love anime and manga because I’m a weeaboo! Everything should be in my language!”

Tl;dr: study Japanese instead of being cheap; nobody owes you shit. Before you go “you doing the same thing” I’m studying Japanese and Russian. A lot of stuff I read here I went out and bought the raws. Can’t say the same for you.

Later loser.

Edit: thanks Forcy for your translations and good luck in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread