Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

Banned
Kinda ruined the experience of enjoying this manga with others when the new group decide to correct someone's misgendering in the credits page.

"Me me me" is what I get from this kurisu fella.

The comments tenfold ever since.

What a way to ruin this to please your self validation seeking.

Although I wasn't really looking for insightful comments to begin with on this manga.
Seen the world "egg" once or twice before. Now I have a feeling I'm gonna see it alot more

Group Leader
The transphobic shitstain who posts transphobic garbage on every comment section of every chapter of FukaBoku, the manga where the MC is explicitly canon non-binary, is now complaining about comments.

Let me introduce you to a secret: nobody likes you. Also, you're a pedophile.

This manga is great and I’m glad that someone picked it up :3.

“Unrelated”, but
Pardon me, but I always think that haters are funny in how their arguments are so well thought out but still completely illogical lol.
Comments sections, amirite?

Also most girls that are better men than men are better girls than most girls and nobody is telling me otherwise, though the same goes for men.

Banned
I'm still gonna read this so best not to let this personal stuff infect your works yeah? @kurisu

Oh right you blocked me. And kicked me out of your discord server because you didn't like when me and bunch of other folks criticized one of your translations on mangadex.

How petty of you.

Im done here.

@milleniumbug

Also, you're a pedophile

EvQSsizWgAUgqrU

Dex-chan lover
@milleniumbug he does this on every manga even slightly related to gender identity. it's really weird how his entire online identity is consuming this content while also hating this content if it does anything but satisfy his otokonoko fetish.

@semon_demon

The slightest notion of a crossdressing boy being insecure about himself you unwell people are first to spout the gender identity in-questioning nonsense.

I see that shit everywhere myself. Fortunately, people overseas don't see your gender theory bullcrap. You only live within your western viewpoint and I feel pity for people like you.

Stop receiving this western indoctrination. And seek help.

@Yarrmor
The artist put out a survey and the first question was

Gender (of your heart/soul)
Male
Female
Other

But then later

Have you ever cross-dressed?
Male
Female
No

And I’m like “I’m trans. That question requires an essay”.

I mean, I’ve worn a fair bit of clothing from the women’s section since high school in the 90s (for about a year that’s all I wore. I carried a purse. Considered makeup), but wasn’t sure about my gender for a LONG time.

But the cross dressing was that I lived as a guy for so many years... sigh.

Incidentally, at 20 I couldn’t find my mascara and eyeliner. I come out into the living room and my father has them on the coffee table. “Are these yours?” “Oh, thanks! I was looking for those!”
He didn’t respond other than to be dumbfounded.

Decade and a half later I met my wife and cut ties with my alleged family which was all kind of fucked up to begin with, but that eye makeup story is hilarious.
I have deep set eyes. Runs in the family. My glasses frame them well enough but I didn’t need them until 6 years later.

Thanks for picking it up and translating it !!
Wishing you the best and remember to stay safe lil’ sis ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread