Ikemen Joshi to Kinpatsu Shota - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - We match

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if wholesome or concerning
Well... nothing inappropriate is happening. The dynamic the heroine and male lead have isn't prurient, because it's specifically through their interactions that the heroine realizes she can be a "regular person" rather than this "prince-type" others have cast her as ("In the Clear Moonlit Dusk" has a similar thrust, but both the heroine and male lead are high schoolers in that one).

Mark's pretty forward, but he's also extremely earnest. He's not calculating anything-- rather than angling to seduce her properly because he's expressly aiming towards a "future", he wants to keep this "present" going and thus does what he does simply because he likes Subaru. That's how his actions and thinking come off.

It just happens that Subaru is extremely weak to this earnestness.

I find that doubly cute. And triply funny. And that aside, she doesn't invite these displays of his.

Last edited:
Banned
Ya Allah
I want to have someone to care for as well. Someone as cute and breedable as Mark-kun is fine too

Dex-chan lover
Wheeeew we going real oneeshota here ey gawd damn amazing

The dad tho we sure he ain't the one who got pregnant? If i were his wife i'd sure get him pregnant ❤️

Ok this ch just confirmed that this author has no idea how american kids actually are. Mark and his friends really feel like a Japanese person's idea of what American people are like which is being overly touchy. While American's are more touchy than Japanese people they certainly do not go around kissing people. Moreover the children written just feel like Japanese kids but the author just made em American cuz of the whole overly touchy thing. Anyway I'll let it slide i guess, just kinda annoying how inaccurate it is but whatever

Last edited:
Wait she’s seventeen?! And he’s in fourth grade?! I can appreciate the wholesome for the most part, but she’s literally almost an adult and he’s still well into primary school.

Users who are viewing this thread