Ikemen ni Tensei Shita kedo Cheat wa Dekimasen Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Got Reincarnated as a Chad

When the author doesn't know about history trying create "medieval era" but looks like early modern era. Plus the modern tech conveniently explained with magic. But that plastic from ice cream and the other different kind of plastic. How the plastic created by magic? Not mentioning precise and detailed product like that.

@kilisloe noble = landowner, he always has power over his land.

@setsu
What I mean is he could've been born in a house with multiple children.
Noble does not always mean he has power over the land.

@kilisloe oh, you're right if he isn't the heir. I think we're discussing this manga because the mc is the oldest, so he is the heir.

I will read this just for the lack of video game stats. Frankly, I'm sick of seeing them everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
So getting hit by a Benz car doesn't gib cheetz, but how about a Mercedes light truck???

😑

From incel to chad.
Quite the wish-fulfillment fantasy, eh?

Amazing first chapter. Looking foward for the rest. Please don't disappoint me again like 99% of these isekais in this website

Welcome to another world. Everything is the same. There are no cheats. You just have to live through the same things in life except now studying will feel boring because you have already learned most things (except those that did not exist in your own world, which are not that many) and the scenery is cottagecore. Have fun :)

Aggregator gang
What's the point of being isekais when the world has modern bras and panties and washing machine and vacuum, etc and yet for some reason they're still using hotse carriage wtf 😂 is with these japanese authors

Users who are viewing this thread