Ikemen ni Tensei Shita kedo Cheat wa Dekimasen Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - An Ideal Servant

Dex-chan lover
Aww. Watch his sister be the saint. Or he'll meet the saint. Either way that was foreshadowing

Dex-chan lover
I felt it when the baby cried, gave me ptsd from my cousins.

Dude this is turning out to be a really interesting and funny manga.I Love it so far.

Fed-Kun's army
So storytime. I was the oldest child in a daycare center and there was 15 kids in total and an average age of about(I think I was 6 and the age average excludes me). That time, the daycare teacher left us for a bit to take a break but since its nap time and I'm awake since my mother left me late so she asked me a favor to watch over for a bit and just ring the desk bell when there is a problem.

so here's the thing. I was just playing on my gameboy when suddenly, a kid started crying. Me a panicked boy who was scared to get scolded when someone cried, rang the bell. Then most of them woke up and about 5 of them started crying in unison. Well, that was horrendous .

hahaha poor guy still didn't realize he's in an otome game :D probably a capture target to boot, since he's pretty :D i wonder if the saintess os a reincarnated person too... i don't think this boy would be all too happy to be part of a reverse harem xD

Dex-chan lover
Poor Kevin gets no love. It sounds like he's gonna be a "supporting character" in the story, though, which accounts for his lack of special powers. And the saintess may or may not be his own sister.

with how character's designed I often think Kevin is more like dad than a real dad himself

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting much from this series, but so far it's been strangely compelling.

Thanks for the Translation! Hope you can get around to catching up!

Is this a world of Reversed Gender Roles? I hope it is...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. I hope you can continue

Also, what Kevin is after all? Mc's valet? Or just some random servant in the house who likes to rang out with the mc?

Theo i order u to stop cry
Servant boy: u can stop me crying but what about sleeping lady
Theo: u little punk

Users who are viewing this thread