Ikemen ni Tensei Shita kedo Cheat wa Dekimasen Deshita

is it not bishounen - bishoujo?
i thought ikemen only for adult men 🙄🤔

Dex-chan lover
Huh an isekai were (in this case) the mc's cheat ability ISN'T out in the open (yet) could rise and be a good maybe even great manga or could fall and be the end of it we'll see in the future chapters

Double-page supporter
>Reincarnated as a Chad

Call me when someone reincarnates as THE CHAZZ

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Siti
no, ikemen just means cool & handsome guy, obviously adults being ikemen is more common, but young teenagers can be ikemen too.

I've never seen elementary schoolers be referred to as ikemen since they're more cute than cool, but it's possible.

A car... a fucking car! He got run over by a fucking car! Shit author can't even use a truck because he's too stupid to know the right tropes. Total garbage. /Unfollow. 1 Star.

Huh? Reincarnation with no cheat ( yet?), hope this'll become some kind of character development MC without cheat skill. For now 7

Fed-Kun's army
@Christopher d-did you actually 1 star it because the author used a car? mad props to you man

on another note being handsome is already a really big cheat, i mean if your handsome there are a lot of things you can get away with

Contributor
The cover has a fairly even number of male and female characters, so even if guys aren't in the harem and one of them turns out to be a girl, I'm pretty hopeful that this will be at the very least different from other isekai harems. Cause that could mean a couple things: 1. He's so handsome that there are guys in his harem, which, unlikely, but cool if it happened. 2. MC is not the only dude, or there are guys that aren't written to specifically be as harmless to the harem as possible. 3. This is a parody. Cool.

Now, I don't care whether he eventually becomes OP, and in fact, if his only power is to be hot, that is OP enough. But this is the first new shounen isekai I've read in about a year, so idk what the state of shounen isekai is now. Now, I do have questions about the current cover art, cause there are 6 characters and maybe 3 different expressions, and half of the characters look about the same from the angle they are presented in. If you're going to illustrate a series where the MC is an ikemen, you better actually make him a hottie!

TLDR I'm rooting for this series. I hope it doesn't disappoint. But I see the adaptation tag, so if anyone's read the novel (probably), I'd like some spoilers!

All I ask for is a spoiler or some kind of explanation as to how different this is with other isekai.

considering i don't hate any of the characters is a good sign but rather than the word chad it might be more correct to use ikemen since a chad is someone who excel in both look and physical activities

The title of the first chapter really reflects the vibe I get from every other isekai manga out there.

Users who are viewing this thread