Ikenie Akujo no Shiroi Kekkon - Mezametara 8-nengo, Katsute wa Goei Datta Koushaku-sama no Dekiai ni Naremasen! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation! really enjoying this so far!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad to see this back again!
I know this is probably mostly about the romance, but I'm interested to see what the fairies do in this world.

Dex-chan lover
I know the plot is cliched as heck. But I still want to see the rest. Bring me another!

Thank you for your work.

Dex-chan lover
Its pretty upsetting that the fairy has to cast magic to make the mc not be harassed by men :c i think the other world building stuff is really neat but that part makes me a bit bummed for her.

Thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me Til (ML) isn't being pulled around by that scheming little sister as a supposed beloved child...

Please tell me Til (ML) isn't being pulled around by that scheming little sister as a supposed beloved child...

from what I remembered from the web novel til is a cold hearted duke who refused any marriage proposal because he misses ninette. later on ninette took part in a marriage contract with the duke without knowing and they reunited. ninette then talked about what happened and til went onto investigating the people who were posing to be the survivor of ninette family. they both went to a social gathering and found the little sister who was suprised to see ninette alive and suddenly spilt the beans on ninette being sold to those two men after she was confronted. I forgot what happened after but it's a rather short story.

Dex-chan lover
from what I remembered from the web novel til is a cold hearted duke who refused any marriage proposal because he misses ninette. later on ninette took part in a marriage contract with the duke without knowing and they reunited. ninette then talked about what happened and til went onto investigating the people who were posing to be the survivor of ninette family. they both went to a social gathering and found the little sister who was suprised to see ninette alive and suddenly spilt the beans on ninette being sold to those two men after she was confronted. I forgot what happened after but it's a rather short story.
Thanks for the spoiler! Then I do wonder about this "beloved child"... guess we'll see in future chapters.

Thanks for the spoiler! Then I do wonder about this "beloved child"... guess we'll see in future chapters..
My only guess is that the spirit back in ninette town favored her as her family is some sort of guardian for the sanctuary and they decided to destroy the town after finding out her family's subject more or less sacrificed ninette out what possibly could be false information from edda (she wanted to get rid of ninette out of jealously and monetary reason). I don't think it's something you should go deep into since the story is rather short and it's really just a simple love story.

Users who are viewing this thread