Ikenie Akujo no Shiroi Kekkon - Mezametara 8-nengo, Katsute wa Goei Datta Koushaku-sama no Dekiai ni Naremasen! - Ch. 4

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

I wonder how many "she is just like her.. fr fr" are we gonna have when they meet up until the "wait she is her"
Lol, surely it's just the next chapter right? They get the marriage proposal, Raimondo is like "you don't have to accept this", and Ninette is like "I can use the duke's resources to find my Til, so I must", and then she goes there, they recognize each other, and then chapter end

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, yeah. Ninette never knew that “Til” was short for “Tilson” and the Spirits never imagined a name being shortened or lengthened.

Also, no one notices that “Alucard” is “Dracula” spelled backwards, that Clark Kent looks like Superman with glasses, &c.

Dex-chan lover
None, I assume, since their "first meeting" is pictured at the beginning of chapter 1,and they immediately recognise each other
One can only hope they won't pull any tomfoolery like dragging it out for 30 chapters without realizing who it is

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations! Was thinking it'd end with them meeting however a malicious old baba was in the way.

Yeah, yeah. Ninette never knew that “Til” was short for “Tilson” and the Spirits never imagined a name being shortened or lengthened.

Also, no one notices that “Alucard” is “Dracula” spelled backwards, that Clark Kent looks like Superman with glasses, &c.

It's fairly easy to overlook finer details that sometimes needs to be pointed out to be noticed. And apparently Superman / glasses effect is real, or so they say. I guess it can be hard to relate If you never encountered one.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I wonder how many "she is just like her.. fr fr" are we gonna have when they meet up until the "wait she is her"
We we are going with shoujo standards than around 30-40 chapters. Give or take.

Dex-chan lover
Might be a bit fast for shojo standards but I'm hoping they'll meet within the next five chapters

Dex-chan lover
It's fairly easy to overlook finer details that sometimes needs to be pointed out to be noticed. And apparently Superman / glasses effect is real, or so they say. I guess it can be hard to relate If you never encountered one.
A world without dumbasses would be unrealistic, but so would be a world with nothing but dumbasses. Hence my actual objection.

Users who are viewing this thread