Ikenie ni Natta Ore ga Nazeka Jashin wo Horoboshite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
My naughty brain has read so many betrayed mangas that I don’t trust the fmc one bit.

“Coincidentally don’t care about showing you my naked body“
”Acting all cute and dressing up to seduce the mc”

Nah. When you’re as overpowered as the mc, you gotta remain celibate.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, just say you used magic to defeat it, not the sword. It's true and will get you out of this swordsmanship competition.

Double-page supporter
So the cute elf who decides to show herself naked to the MC after knowing him for a day is immediately jealous of some other girl. I expected this kind of trope but the author really wants that wish fulfilment right now!

Dex-chan lover
For someone with 3 digit level and 4 digit Str/Magic/Cons/Int/Def/Agi, the MC sure look really unimpressive.
I wonder if 4 digit stats actually means nothing in that world.

Contributor
My naughty brain has read so many betrayed mangas that I don’t trust the fmc one bit.

“Coincidentally don’t care about showing you my naked body“
”Acting all cute and dressing up to seduce the mc”

Nah. When you’re as overpowered as the mc, you gotta remain celibate.
It's not like they will take half his riches.
For someone with 3 digit level and 4 digit Str/Magic/Cons/Int/Def/Agi, the MC sure look really unimpressive.
I wonder if 4 digit stats actually means nothing in that world.
I understand it since he is just a civilian without any actual experience in combat.

mmm ...
why is this type of MC always the last to know that he has a harem?

=__=
my liver will explode with envy sooner or later ...

Dex-chan lover
Whi this feels so annoying, i get it that even with high stat mc still cant move quite well to control it but, isn't something like accidental strong punch often happen in situation like this? Or is it just the elf actually as strong as him (considering where they live) maybe yea

Dex-chan lover
Bro, they've know each other for like 3 seconds... how the fuck is she already in love with him 🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread