Ikenie ni Natta Ore ga Nazeka Jashin wo Horoboshite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
if you were surprised the cool spirit king turned into a small girl then you haven't read very much manga...

Dex-chan lover
if you were surprised the cool spirit king turned into a small girl then you haven't read very much manga...
I have seen a dick turned into a small girl then [the balls] became a THICC so this doesn't surprise me.

HOWEVER, having everything turned into a girl, including a lunchbox is seriously putting a question on the sanity of JP mangaka. Manwhas can create ridiculous plot but they do not degen enough to turn everything into lolis.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have seen a dick turned into a small girl then became a THICC so this doesn't surprise me.

HOWEVER, having everything turned into a girl, including a lunchbox is seriously putting a question on the sanity of JP mangaka. Manwhas can create ridiculous plot but they do not degen enough to turn everything into lolis.
I just want to add that there's the manga (which some how got an anime adaption) where a guy got isekaied into a vending machine. that's all.

Dex-chan lover
is her name Selena or Serena?
raw
Both! Japan is weird like that. :wooow:

Double-page supporter
It was better and should kept as a Dragon... e.e

Double-page supporter
If I had to walk around looking like that I'd probably hide in a hole, too...

So I'm guessing the Wind King's original contractor, and the one who made them take that form, was isekaied there from Japan? Truck-kun'ed from right in the middle of Comiket, by the looks of it...

Dex-chan lover
It's a booba loli bunny girl! Japan has middle school / primary school fetishes.

Users who are viewing this thread