Ikigami Sairin - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.3 - An Embedded Conspiracy Theory - Act 3

Dex-chan lover
i don't think refusing to sign up makes you 'effeminate' but it is pretty messed up to just runaway from your daughter in that way

but other than signing up for it in the middle of a war time i don't think it would've been that bad considering the korean military requires you to do 2 years of service

tho i wonder if it's just going to be more stories about diff charas versus the main worker also getting involved with some 'revolution' since that wasn't resolved from the first series

Also, why is there a 'supernatural' tag? i feel like psychological would be more fitting, if not 'sci fi' bc the nanocapsules are futuristic as opposed to some death god/spirit working together with the humans for some reason lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh i just realized that the 'original' had 60 chapters but the eng tl on mangadex stopped after a certain point no wonder if felt unfinished

(tho i guess his 'revolution' failed considering this is a sequel unless this is a time job/side-quel to where it's taking place around the same time and this main chara's life wasn't affected by the last person's actions)

Oh i just realized that the 'original' had 60 chapters but the eng tl on mangadex stopped after a certain point no wonder if felt unfinished

(tho i guess his 'revolution' failed considering this is a sequel unless this is a time job/side-quel to where it's taking place around the same time and this main chara's life wasn't affected by the last person's actions)
Well yeah, his revolution was cut short, vol.10 was dedicated to that. I am actually surprised author continued the story after so many years...

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I had to read in a alternative site, I don't know if you already got around to finishing the original, but you can find it fully translated if you dig a little

Users who are viewing this thread