Ikinokore! Shachiku-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Story of Christmas

Dex-chan lover
IMO “batchmate-chan” should be fixed back to “colleague-chan” as before.

Dex-chan lover
Fun Fact:
The toy duck comes from an old office-job story about a boss with an annoying employee. The employee would constantly annoy the boss with simple questions, until one day the boss had enough and put a large inflatable duck in the corner of his office.
The next time the employee came into his office to ask a question, the boss pointed at the duck and told him "I want you to try asking the duck first". The employee was taken aback, but as he said his question out loud to the duck, he realized the solution to the problem as he was forced to say it out loud and think about it before relying on the boss.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for resurrecting this manga translator, and just in time for Christmas too!

Please, please, please continue this ! Like someone said below, this is basically the best programming manga I have seen.

Supporter
WOAH - manga series necromancy! I'd forgotten about this, time to dust it off and read from the beginning again.

thank you, really missed this manga...
totally can relate with everythings happened 😔

I've been a software engineer for 14 years and I can confirm at least in the IT consulting world I have never seen this many women on a project that are in technical roles before. Most of the women are either testers or business analysts.

Users who are viewing this thread