Ikinokori Renkinjutsushi wa Machi de Shizuka ni Kurashitai

Aggregator gang
1st a mage who want to have a different magic crest using magic to reincarnate into the future
2nd a mage with red eye who sleep and wake up into the future and regress into a kid body
and now 3rd an alchemist using potion to sleep into the future

it is a start of a new trend?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I remembered this. It was great till YenPress ruined everything in my life as usual. Hope to see the manga version continue though.

Fed-Kun's army
She going to have a quiet life but gets noticed by some people, I'm betting

Dex-chan lover
It says post-apocalyptic... Hopefully it stays true to the tag. Not that the cover shows any feeling of danger or anything though

Edit: Nvm, just read the reviews on novelupdates. This series isn't going anywhere. Don't bother unless you want to turn your brain off for a while

Aggregator gang
I only noticed she was a girl the moment her name was said, she is flast as a rule lmao

Dex-chan lover
@humbleoverlord the reincarnated shota mage has amber eyes, but let's not forget the demon lord Arnos as well, or Asley the immortal mage who hikikomori'd his way into the future, and apparently
Parallel Paradise has recently been revealed to be this?
. REincarnating/sleeping into a future unfamiliar is indeed a trend, and probably a trope since Rip van Winkle and Sleeping Beauty.

Dex-chan lover
same story you like in another isekai
japan is getting quite efficient at it, they don't even need truck-kun anymore

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko

Not an isekai.

@Bramia

The post apocalyptic tag is a lie unless you count "an entire city with all of its 'population' and 'technology' destroyed and then rebuilt several hundred years in the future" as post apocalyptic.

Basically, this is an Atelier Series game except that the "Atelier society" went extinct while standard loli MC got sent to a no alchemy future. I completely forgot what the alchemy system was like but as for the guy who said the MC has terrible negotiating skills, not quite true. Imagine playing RO, a standard Red Potion costs 50z. Now, a standard Red Potion cost 500,000z. I dont think blaming the MC for haggling down her own selling price is wrong in this case.

Anyway, this is Slice of Life and is closer to the Atelier series compared to Tate Yuusha or something similar in levels of seriousness. Can be a good story is you want something non-action and light. Turn away if you are expecting God Eater.

P.S Someone should remove the post apocalyptic tag.

Double-page supporter
@Nep it is post apocalyptic, denoting or relating to the time following a nuclear war or other catastrophic event. the event in this case is the fall of society as they once were basically over night i think it stated in the novel as such

@Fuko oh its fantasy = isekai? so is lord of the rings is about a teenager that died and was brought to a fantasy world to throw away a ring?

@humbleoverlord nope according to some they are all just ripping rip van winkle off cause original ideas don't exist its all a trend

@FUJOSHIGIRL you're a fucking idiot

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus If they didn't cut the first part, you would see Daniel Radcliffe dying (during the shooting of H.P.) and reincarnating as a hobbit in middle earth.
He sees his feet and thinks he is still on earth. But then he starts screaming when he realizes that he can use neither open status nor any magic.

Am I going insane or wasn't there already a manga with the exact same plot quite a while ago?

Needless to say but... we will not be continuing this manga since it already has a official English version. We didn’t realize up till the point of almost uploading it that it had one unfortunately. Please support the official releases! P.s. we kinda debated amongst ourselves whether or not to add the Post-Apocalyptic tag since it kinda is kinda isn’t... so there’s that.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Harmone
Needless to say but... we will not be continuing this manga since it already has a official English version

tenor.gif

My country only sells Detective Conan and Doraemon so...

Double-page supporter
Well is the official english version uploaded anywhere? its hard to tell if this is even any good just from the intro.

@aberdeus LIKE FUCK U BITCH AND YOUR BADASS ATTITUDE LET ME LIVE MY LIFE BITCH

Next, don't in include me in your trashy ass rants 😜thx

Users who are viewing this thread