Ikinokori Renkinjutsushi wa Machi de Shizuka ni Kurashitai

Aggregator gang
N/a any more Try to delete wouldn’t let me so leaving this message instead.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2 kinda looks like it was a rip of the official translation. I’ll need to check, but I don’t really want to.

Im guessing the chapters were removed because they were the official translation

Welp, another one to add to my "manga to buy when I graduate and get a job" shortlist.

Aggregator gang
I think the reason why they didn’t publish any more is because it was translated into English for both the light novel and the manga.
Below are information about both books if you’re interested in reading them . They are a paperback and digital additions.

The light novel in manga we are published in English from Yen press

Manga
The Alchemist Who Survived Now Dreams of a Quiet City Life Vol. 1 Kindle Edition
by Usata Nonohara (Author, Artist), Guru Mizoguchi (Author, Artist), & 1 more Format: Kindle Edition

Publisher : Yen Press (July 30 2019)
ASIN : B07P2WXM5X

Light novel has 3 in English forth coming out in sept

The Alchemist Who Survived Now Dreams of a Quiet City Life, Vol. 4 (light novel) (The Alchemist Who Survived Now Dreams of a Quiet City Life (light novel)) Kindle Edition
by Usata Nonohara (Author) Format: Kindle Edition
Publisher : Yen On (Sept. 22 2020)

Fed-Kun's army
So, I read the LN for this and it has much better world-building than most other stories, I believe that this is worth actually buying, I've read it to volume 4 and so far, it had really well fleshed out characters and an interesting journey for the Main Leads

Users who are viewing this thread