Ikoku Nikki - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - page.32

I started out really enjoying this, I liked the scratchy art and oddness of the story/characters. Unfortunately it seems to be getting more ordinary as time goes by and I'm starting to find the art difficult to follow and characters hard to identify as more get added. The more meandering slice of lifey it gets the less I care about the characters and the story.
Might have to go back and reread the last half dozen or so updates see if I went wrong somewhere.

There are quite a bit of TED talks that address masculinity.
I highly suggest watching them.
Not sure if I should link them here.
Nice to see the men taking the spotlight for a change.
A lot of anime/manga I've liked in the past seem to focus on girls, even harems.
This one addresses complications of men.

If you don't wanna play the reproductive game, then you don't play the reproductive game. You're 'unchained' (so to speak) and free to do your own thing then, but the price is that you're much likelier to not reproduce. Equivalent (?) exchange at play.

As a side note, the usual self-unaware cringe:
I just love the irony of women are inferior to men therefore we need to make their lives harder by screwing with their exam points.
You really don't get to complain about that happening somewhere else as person living in the west post 2008, but I guess it would be a waste to let an opportunity to get outraged (even by proxy) go. Woke readerships sucks air out of everything.

There are quite a bit of TED talks that address masculinity.
I highly suggest watching them.
Yikes.

(I'm not pinging specific people because it's how majority, at least here, think ; those quoted just couldn't contain their zeal.)

Another good chapter! I enjoy how well this series explores different facets of how each character relates or doesn't to the society in which they live and how difficult it can be. Really nice to see Touno and Kasamachi interacting like this and how these things might tie into who Asa's father might have been. Can't wait for the next one, and thanks for the solid translation as always.

Fed-Kun's army
We're caught up? Oh yeeeeahhh. Thank you, translation team. Got too many thoughts on this chapter but it was a personal rollercoaster.

Double-page supporter
You really don't get to complain about that happening somewhere else as person living in the west post 2008, but I guess it would be a waste to let an opportunity to get outraged (even by proxy) go. Woke readerships sucks air out of everything.

I mean, is it wrong to point that out? Silence is just passive acceptance after all...that and it  is a comment section. It's terrible that it happens, and only proves the insecurites of the supposed superiors. Though...If you already view someone as inferior, why mess with the scores to intentionally get them to lose? Well, actually I suppose that's just hatred.

Though, from your comment history your morals are... questionable so I apologize if this comes off as bland or unreadable lol.

Users who are viewing this thread