I'll Become the Tyrant's Tutor - Ch. 1

If only someone would give me a dollar everytime there is a new kwebtoon with the word 'tyrant' in its title came out...

New series, pogchamp, not my taste though, hopefully it does well and has great plot for those that will read it.

thank you for translating <3
now. . . the first chapter is different from the novel they skipped some things and Prim's eyes were supposed to be black not purple and
they would turn purple when she goes through certain situations also it takes some time until she gets to talk to him properly

I have a high hope for the art because of the promo siiigh I read the novel and it’s pretty good it’s on kakaopage btw

Dex-chan lover
Lol so the cause for all the insanity and bloodshed is that he's color blind. This is probably one of the more random premises for a story I've seen. 😂

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This King is a fkin moron.

Colorblind? Lets teach him painting!

There was that one anime where the girl couldn’t see color but then some anime guy draws a fish and she can see color again. But then he gets cock blocked by time travel because she goes back to the future

Ehh, chapter 1 felt way too rushed, the dialogues ummm. Might be because it's a prologue, but not my cup of tea so far. Hope it gets better for those who'll read it. Let me guess, she didn't write the story, was a prophet who saw through a different dimension and that was actually reality😩

Group Leader
ehh
we'll see about this
feels a bit awkward so far

Group Leader
"If I just finish creating the female lead, it'll be complete" girl WHAT
What is this writing process lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yet another clearly evil person targeting a high noble/Royal.
if you want to curse them then curse the bastard that deserves it, not a child.

The pacing sped up near the end.

Users who are viewing this thread