I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Reading this, it seems the artist that doing the promo webtoon mistook the two daughters ="=

btw @Aldis aka the person below me
there was a line that was said in the promo
"I must meet with the emperor instead of my sister."
np :)

Dex-chan lover
@goldy_phoexie I know. That's why I'm confused why MC 'looks like' the one who run away with lover and got killed.
Looking it again, I guess that time because MC and her sister has same face and features in the promo I mistook them as the same.

This is cool and all but lack of sleep will literally kill you in like a six months maybe a year tops not to mention once you reach 72 hours without any sleep you literally start just passing out and I'm assuming he can't do that or you start actually hallucinating my point being how is he alive if this has been going on for years heck how the hell was he allowed to become emporer how the hell is he still able to hold a sword

Homegirl will either havta make tranquilizers or lullabyes or she gonn say BYE to the world.

So basically the father is a pimp. Maybe we should start calling all those parents who force their children in such marriages just that - PIMP.

unless she doesnt have the ability, why wouldnt her father have chosen the eldest daughter first? the only reason i can think is because he disapproved of the relationship, and it was easiest to marry off the younger daughter to avoid trouble, instead of an obedient elder sister

Dex-chan lover
OK, so a bit different from the preview. That's alright. Lets just see how this develops.

Users who are viewing this thread