I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
I was supporting ML but now im not. u asshole let her have her girls night pj party ALL YOU DO IS SAY WEIRD THINGS AND LET HER EAT GARBO. Celestian is cuter AND nicer

Well I love this manga so I don't really care about what people comments about progress too fast or the art isn't really good or etc i just wanted read something fun and this is totally fun story I don't have much to say or complain since I can't even write or drawing anyway so far it's good that we can read it free so what the fuss about not satisfied go write and draw your own

Ahahahahaha aw no, poor baby, the second-hand embarrassment is strong here ): he's adorable but needs a lot of training, I'm so glad the MC is just taking everything calm because he'll have more chances, my silly boy. :c<3 Ty guys!

I'm such a fangirl for the villainess haha, the Emperor will have to improve asap! >u<

Dex-chan lover
Sonava-! FMC and BBEG, you hearby endowed with the rights to effing smack ML on the side of the head. I feel if ML can let FMC go, she become a advisor along with BBEG.

Double-page supporter
Eugh, I don't like jealous love interests. King needs to back off and let the MC have friends.

Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
Lol, wait. Second favorite?? Who's her first favorite?? Her brother? Sister? I doubt it's His Majesty lol
Thanks for the chapter!!

I honestly don't mind a yuri route if dude keeps acting childish ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
Your highness, she isn't a love rival!

Despite her bringing food like you did, inviting your wife to her room like you did, stare at your wife with lovestruck eyes 🤩😍 like you did... she... she's probably not a love rival?

Ahhhhh and here goes the ML acting like a toddler. Why do writers not know the line between cute jealousy/envy and obsessive jealousy/envy. Restricting the movement of the one you love ain't cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread