I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit lost after the last part of the chapter..... Lol, just the way the story is paced/told...feels a bit choppy X'DDD But thanks anyways for the translation<33

Why does the mc always look cross eyed?

Also I agree, it feels like a panel was missing or this was uploaded before it was ready, I cannot tell what was going on at all. :/

Fed-Kun's army
This is purely a guess, but it seems:
First of all setting: she’s at the mansion of the least greedy inviters, whose invitation she accepted.
The sequence of events:
The stalker that followed her even when she closed the door, wanted to exploit her and use any cracks in her defence/ any weaknesses she might have, or at least planned to. As she will be Queen(or is it empress?) soon. When she said “don’t wanna” he got agitated, felt insulted, so inturn insulted her(really stupid). When the Prince appeared. Given his wicked character for blaming others for no reason/ for fun, it seemed his “cup of tea” to “punish this stalker”. He probably appeared that time for a chance to talk to FMC(or attack her, idk) but stayed for the wicked punishment game.

...are the panels in the wrong order? Or are they mixed with another chapter?

To anyone confused as I understood she went to the party (or wtv it was) so of course other nobles and people could attend as well and that's how the prince infiltrated through this tacky dude (probably an underling) that kept caling her "maid daughter".

So she was taking a breather in the balcony and dude appears then I suppose emperor's brother teleported there since it was said he used teleportation magic before.

Anyway this is how I interpreted it.

Ty for the chapter

This was...a weirdly disjointed chapter. It felt like a series of scenes meant to take place over a series of chapters rather than one. The ups and downs the prince has exhibited is exhausting...

Injured pride/anger at Lilian --> coming to the realization Lilian is cool (which was like 2 panels) --> Immense rage at the emperor (that was not well expressed? it was like 3 panels long lmfao and one was just the arthur clenched fist meme) --> sadness over his unrequited love who died (2 panels) --> impressed at Lilain's poise (1 panel) --> 5 panels of punishing some loose-lipped weirdo

There's just not a lot of focus on the actual important parts of this, like the whole part where he's mad at the emperor could have easily been the second half of this chapter so that we got better context, and then this weird shift into him...approving? acknowledging? Lilian while she's making a strategic choice regarding her connections could have started in the next chapter. Bc it feels like they just padded the end of this chapter with him making a guy act like a dog. I really doubt the novel expressed the scenes like this lmao.

Thanks for the chapter!

I keep telling yall the villainess and the fl make a better couple. They have more chemistry, a better relationship, and better visual contrast! It makes more sense!!!

I found all of the manhwa in the mangadex were stollen by mirror website with many inappropriate ads, I just want to say to them shame on you stole other painstaking.

the pacing is way off and the art kinda dropped in quality. There is almost no chemistry btw anyone. Where is this even going?

Users who are viewing this thread