I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 2

Sisters supporting and loving each other (especially so when one is considered an illegitimate child) I LOVE IT

Ahhhh so all the girls have it cool! Awww a nice sister for the MC and one who acknowledges the maids being negligent noice

That fairy godmother. What was she thinking? This'll come in handy eventually.... 200 years later

Edit: I like how most commenters are worried about her not being able to make out.

So if both sisters were able to do the sleeping magic, then why did the prince execute her instead of using her as a plan B?

Thanks for the chapter!

At first the sister gave me bad feelings cuz she was mean to the maids, so I thought she was going to be secretly evil.

I guess I misunderstood it as unjustified when actually they were being negligent of MC? I think that part was a little unclear tbh

oooooh so thats why the duke decided against her, that makes a bit more sense then

i think it's weird if our fl is an elder sister instead of the younger one. her height, her appearance, her born ( illegitimate child usually born after the father married, in nobles ) and the way Leilan speak to her like "what is that child thinking" and the way she was matured and taking care of fl

Users who are viewing this thread