I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
@firelordzuzu He said they agreed to leave at sunset, meaning there was a mutual understanding between the two that he would be there in the evening. Lilian went back home after she put the Emperor to sleep, and she knew she'd need to go back, so she left that letter with the intention of him coming to pick her up after she squared away things at home. That mostly consisted of just saying goodbye to her sister as well as explaining herself to her father, but I doubt she expected to be slapped like that. The fact that the Emperor arrived at that time was likely just something extra. I suppose it was indeed all according to plan since the plan was just for her to be picked up by the Emperor. :)

Oof her brother is at fault for being a bystander in all of this too. It just ended with her sister having to step in to stop it herself...

is the plot made by chinese author? not being racist but usually this type of story ( cheesy ) was made by them

Wait if they put everyone to sleep by kissing how does leilan? Kiss her bf? Is it a conscious power they can turn on and off? How does this work?

@Bhavna : yesyes same here I'm "??????????"

Though tbh I'm impressed with everyone since you guys deducted it's written in her letter. I don't think the pacing is bad, but the dialogues are. The father should have gone and said "how do you know she's my illegitimate child????". Yet the father didn't. So it's all confusing and weird.

Dex-chan lover
He came in like the kool-aid guy, no intro or nothin'
kool-aid-man-01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread