I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason, this feels like it should be chapter 5, not chapter 4? I feel as though a lot of things happened in between chapter 3 and 4, and it doesn't quite make sense. I'm not saying it's the translator's fault, just that the author isn't making sense.

Aggregator gang
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt like this chapter seemed abrupt XD

Double-page supporter
look like chapter got skip. maybe poor adjustment from artist?

well- despite the poor transition/chapter skip, all i have to say is that that man is hella smooth

i don’t hate the brother, but i am still disappointed that he didn’t interfere with the dukes servants. although i do understand why he didn’t, i’m glad both bastian and leilan love lilian

it's only the fourth episode and she already has all of them, literally ALL OF THEM wrapped around her finger. (except for her boomer dad. kKEKEKEK i still can't get over that name huEHEHE)

...am I missing a chapter or something? This felt like when you're descending some stairs and you think there's another step and there's none... Something like that 😅

And then? Your Majesty? She needs a new wardrobe if she will be staying at the palace, don't you think? Tho I do love her dress (or the fabric's colors to be exact), she can't go around with the same dress forever 😅

Dex-chan lover
Allright, after my rant in previous chapter, I think, I absolutely think, the artist have problem with pace/story telling (even if they follow the original novel). While it seems okay for short scene, reading it whole feel abrupt. Reminds me of Drops! The Fragant princess, but while it's problematic for whole 5 volumes, this is problematic from whole 4 chapters only.

I do really agree with @miyono-chan and again with @aldis in the prev chapter.

I feel like the author is not doing well with the story's pace and details in drawing. I meant the story went up from 0 to 100 too quickly. And the artist missing the MOST IMPORTANT PART in isekai comic which it is THE GLAMOUR AND BEAUTIFUL DRESSES that the FL should have. So I'm kinda disappointed with this.

Miyono-chan
3 days
...am I missing a chapter or something? This felt like when you're descending some stairs and you think there's another step and there's none... Something like that 😅

And then? Your Majesty? She needs a new wardrobe if she will be staying at the palace, don't you think? Tho I do love her dress (or the fabric's colors to be exact), she can't go around with the same dress forever 😅

the pacing feels off
the art is great
moar plz :33333333333333333333333333

Users who are viewing this thread