I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 7

I looked at the raws and was wondering what the cucumber thing was about. Now I know. 😂

...is this really the guy that everyone was afraid of? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And guys, thanks for the hard work so far 😉

Thank God for void scan!!!

Thank you for introducing this to us somnolent!!!

This story is hilarious 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The brother is kinda weird, he knew she was getting mistreated by the maids yet never actually protected her and now he's so keen to protect her?

Does he have a sister complex towards her?

Brother: what do I like about him

Lilian : I like his face

Prince (thought): she like my face so might as well do this facial treatment

Me: 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

The prince is such a tsundere in this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@riflow, I thought it was kinda weird too. But it could be due to his position was not the head of the house and so he could do anything to help especially since his father ran everyghing

Dex-chan lover
@neutraluser that's entirely possible yeah, tho I didn't like the weird vibes he was giving. I hope he's not a yandere. >~<

Aggregator gang
ycst7topvqo31.png

Ahahahaha pls no, this is hilarious!!!! And why is the old bro always crying about her? What a siscon, lol

The Emperor is too funny, he's like a small child and super tsundere as well 😹😹😹😹

Contributor
I'm starting to feel like I was taking this series too seriously at the outset XD Silly romcom, here we go.

The brother is so good looking. I like him very much.

The male lead is so cute. His looks and some of his personality reminds me a bit of Choi Saeran.

Aggregator gang
@riflow From what I could tell through his conversation with the servant that came to him, pleading that he convince his sister Laelin to reconsider firing him, I think it was because he wanted Lilian herself to dismiss them. She wanted Lilian to be properly recognized by the servants through her own efforts and didn't want to coddle her, but since Laelin ended up doing it that plan is now out the window. I think he figured that nothing truly bad would happen to Lilian within the household, especially if he is keeping an eye on things, but if Lilian is in the palace then he can't be there to protect her should things go too far and thus he's panicking. As a result, his affection for her is going haywire and it seems as if his personality did a partial flip from uncaring(since he knew about the harassment and did nothing that we know of) to overprotective(such as trying to get her to return home and freaking out at the idea of her marrying the "Tyrant" Emperor).

Simply put, the brother was in control of things back home and therefore could protect Lilian from the worst of the harassment from the servants as well as maybe their father's abuse(we don't know how physical the father typically got with the elder siblings). At the palace, however, he has no control and can do nothing to protect her. In other words: Overprotective older brother that wants his adorable little sister to be safe but also strong on her own two feet is freaking out because he can't keep her safe in the little bubble he made for her at home.

LOLLL this crackfic tone is not the tone I thought this webtoon would go for but iunno I kinda love it

MY MAN BASTIAN REALLY SAID NO GO AWAY TO AN IMPERIAL VISITOR HE WAS A TYRANT LIKE 5 DAYS AGO AKDJF

Lol, what a role reversal. Normally it's the girl that gets upset when her dense boyfriend doesn't notice her hair is different that day.

And Lilian is one naughty tease.

Users who are viewing this thread