I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 8

I literally finished reading chp 7 a while ago but I didn’t know it will be updated this fast! Thank you! The ML is very awkwardly cute, it’s adorablee

HAHAHAHAHA. My gahd. Poor emperor. He is trying so hard. 😂😂😂

Thanks for taking over! ❤

This chapter is hilarious! Poor dorky ml. I hate the trope where the fl has to wait for the main female lead to show up because that's how the novel progressed and in doing so, keeps pushing the ml away. It's so infuriating!! He's trying his best dammit!

I had to take a break from The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up At The Duke’s Mansion because Raeliana was being so dense...of course the events of the novel will change if one of the character's behaviors change. 😤

Just a mini rant, thank you for the multiple uploads!!

WOW. Thanks for the update! <3

Though would like to mention a few things: There are a couple of text that aren't redrawn. SFX are hard, so it's fine to not redraw them. But do put the text above the korean ones rather than on top of them. Seems less awkward. And try to redraw the narration text tho. Even if it's sloppy, it won't be noticeable coz of the text on top of it.
Also, some parts of the translation sound a little weird and/or have silly mistakes, so maybe look out for that in the future~

In any case, thanks again. Cute stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this series skips around a lot, I'm not saying it's not understandable

I lost it when he got jealous of biscuits 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

THANK YOU FOR CONTINUE THIS!

OMG HE GOT TEARY AND JEALOUS AND CUTEEEEEE .... BABY MY BABY

Users who are viewing this thread