I'll Make You into an Otaku, so make Me into a Riajuu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - You're not aware?

Finally finish reading this series and it was quite a good read really, having reading from chapter 1 just a month to catch up. Yes the story is a bit cringe and predictable but what would you expect from a fluff and vanilla manga.

Satisfied with the closure. Thanks to the translator tanzanite and menace for picking this up and finish it. You guys are great

wish have someone trans the last volume of novel version....

Dex-chan lover
I see

It's just toradora with otaku stuff and bad cringy drama

Fed-Kun's army
First, thank you Tanzanite for your translation and finishing the series and the end was already but still satisfying, it's a proper ending especially compared to how the LN ending from the spoilers I've read.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to Tanzanite for finishing this translation. You guys are awesome.

so some people said the end differ w LN.
wat happened in LN instead, summary pls?

id love a LN ending spoiler too if possible

thanks for the chapter

and thanks in advance for LN spoiler (if any)

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I'm devastated to hear about his uncontrollable earbrows

Thanks for the scans lads

Dex-chan lover
The ending felt really rushed and I'm still not a fan of the design style ....but ehh it ended on a happy note , so at least I'm satisfied with that

Still waiting for the novel to be completed though

Dex-chan lover
Another good end...
though I am not quite satisfied so now I really need the LN to continue...

Dex-chan lover
Well, not a bad end, but not the best ending I've ever read. Overall good series though!

Double-page supporter
I only read the LN until I got to the alternative ending volume with Azuki. Read that and was satisfied. Never bothered with the official ending...

Thanks for finishing this. I remember started reading this years ago. I hope the LN get translated.

MD@Home
Thanks for the translation.

The ending was kinda meh overall, at least compared to the rest of the manga, which felt like it had more potential than this. The end couple was obvious from the start, but it still managed to make things interesting. I would have enjoyed reading more about how/why things don't exactly work out with their original crushes, instead of the "I suddenly decided that I love you instead" resolution that we got at the very least from one side (if not both), but I guess it could have been worse. *cough*Toradora*cough*

For those asking for spoilers from LN:

After MC gets rejected, his otaku friends (including Azuki and Momo) attempt to cheer him up by taking him out on his birthday. The outing was planned by Momo but she tells MC that it was all Azuki's idea. Later, Azuki finally confesses to MC and after agonizing over it for a bit, MC accepts and they go out. Then on their date during Christmas, MC thanks her for arranging his birthday event, making her aware that Momo also has feelings for MC since she lied to him about it for her sake. Given this and also the possibility that MC might have accepted her confession based on this misunderstanding, she immediately breaks up with him and some point afterwards, MC and Momo eventually end up together, just like in the manga ending.

Double-page supporter
@Phan_Minh_Khoi

Yes there was a whole volume released that was an 'Azuki End'. It came between volumes 9 and 10 but the whole thing isn't canon. Here it is: https://ebookjapan.yahoo.co.jp/books/159353/A000291131/

If you're looking for a TL...I don't think anyone has TLed it. I just read the raw. Was kind of getting fed up with the series at that point anyway so it seemed like a nice place to stop after that...

Users who are viewing this thread