I'll Save This Damned Family! - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who gets "This chapter is unavailable?" It looks like others can read it.

Dex-chan lover
I know that the main lead will eventually become skinny and thus ā€œhotā€, but i wish she just stayed the way she is currently until the end. Sheā€™s already incredibly intelligent, strong, and compelling as a main character. It sucks to have this amazing character and constantly be reminded that her only ā€œflawā€ is that sheā€™s overweight.

When youā€™re reading and the author starts talking about creating test practice questions / a teacherā€™s process for creating tests / *insert professional activity of your choosing* . . .

And they clearly have no experience or knowledge about how one would actually go about accomplishing the task (or at least, thought it would be good to SUUUUPER dramatize it.)

ā€œThe senior of senior staff spent a hundred days together preparing these practice questions.ā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

EDIT: Not complaining, this kind of thing is a common mistake for authors. Some authors make a believable explanation for things. . . whereas other authors make me totally crack up at the ideas.

@Tkipani from the pictures of her ā€œskinnyā€ look, Iā€™m actually really hyped for how the artist is doing it. Sheā€™s gonna lose weight, but sheā€™s not gonna be a stick. She looks hardy and big boned and like a woman who lifts weight and swings a sword.

As opposed to a lot of series that have characters WORRYING about the MC developing muscles and the like while they work to lose weight, and then later having the newly size zero MC swinging a broadsword without breaking their wrists.

The OG novel might have done it in a bad and cliched skinny = pretty kind of way (havenā€™t read it, so dunno); but I like that this seems a lot more about improving her health. (Remember that in the beginning of this story she couldnā€™t go down the stairs on her own due to her bodyā€™s weight and lack of strength, and her weight caused a potential fall to be EXTREMELY dangerous.

IRL heavy body weight really can lead to simple falls causing broken wrists and worse.

If I remember right, hasnā€™t she even talked about her blood pressure and the like? On the flip side, I donā€™t remember our MC expressing ANY interest in looking like a model or being the prettiest/skinniest to woo anybody.

Well, thatā€™s how Iā€™ve been reading it anyway. šŸ˜…

Double-page supporter
I am KEEEN on this series, haha. Love everything that's happening.

Thanks for the update!

me forgetting literally everything about this series but still reading this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread